This one is not only delicious and healthy, it’s also very simple to make!
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup nut butter (choose your fav)
- 2 tbsp cacao powder
- 2 tsp finely grated orange grind
- 1-2tbsp rice malt syrup
- 1tbsp chia seeds
- extra chia seeds and shredded coconut to coat
- Mix ingredients together in food processor
- Roll into 8-10 small balls
- coat with access chia seeds and shredded coconut
- Keep refrigerated and enjoy one or two each day.
*Individual food sensitivities may vary, however this recipe should be well tolerated if eaten in small servings.